TEDxKL, the exciting annual conference is back again, it is the 4th TEDx in Kuala Lumpur with the theme of “Interdependence”.
When: 14 July 2012 (12:30pm to 7.30pm)
Where: Temple of Fine Arts
How Much: RM 100 online and RM 130 walk-in.
To Buy Ticket: Visit http://www.tedxkl.com
The speakers this year including:
1. Derek Sivers - Entrepreneur and TED Fellow
2. Myshkin Ingawale - Co-Founder of Biosense Technologies and TED Fellow
3. Professor Dr. Ille Gebeshuber - Professor of Physics and Expert in Nanotechnology, Biomimetics & Tribology
4. Jo Kukathas, Artistic Director - Instant Café Theatre and CHAI
5. Zann Huang - Photographer, TIME Magazine & Asian Geographic
6. Wong Siew Te - Sun Bear Conservationist
7. Zurairi AR - Founder of Unscientific Malaysia
8. Kevin Mark Low - Architect, smallprojects
This year 2 TED fellow speakers will be flying all the way to re-live their TED experiences with Kuala Lumpur.
What is TEDx?
x=independently organize event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self- organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x=independently organized TED event.
The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
For more infomation about TEDxKL, please visit: http://www.tedxkl.com