Apr 16, 2011

Some Chatting Short Form; Part 1


AFAIK - As Far As I Know
AFK - Away From Keyboard
ASAP - As Soon As Possible

BAS - Big A$$ Smile
BBL - Be Back Later
BBN - Bye Bye Now
BBS - Be Back Soon
BEG - Big Evil Grin
BF - Boyfriend
BIBO - Beer In, Beer Out
BRB - Be Right Back
BTW - By The Way
BWL - Bursting With Laughter

C&G - Chuckle and Grin
CICO - Coffee In, Coffee Out
CID - Crying In Disgrace
CNP - Continued (in my) Next Post
CP - Chat Post(a chat message)
CRBT - Crying Real Big Tears
CSG - Chuckle Snicker Grin
CYA - See You (Seeya)
CYAL8R - See You Later (Seeyalata)
DLTBBB - Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite

EG - Evil Grin
EMSG - Email Message
FC - Fingers Crossed
FTBOMH - From The Bottom Of My Heart

FYI - For Your Information
FWIW - For What It's Worth

GAL - Get A Life
GF - Girlfriend
GFN - Gone For Now
GMBA - Giggling My Butt Off
GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike
GTSY- Glad To See You

H&K - Hug and Kiss
HABU - Have A Better 'Un
HAGN - Have A Good Night
HAGU - Have A Good 'Un
HHIS - Hanging Head in Shame
HUB - Head Up Butt

IAE - In Any Event
IC - I See
IGP - I Gotta Pee
IMNSHO - In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO - In My Opinion
IMCO - In My Considered Opinion
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life

IWALU - I Will Always Love You
JMO - Just My Opinion
JTLYK - Just To Let You Know

No comments:

Post a Comment